WHAT MAKES BEST PRACTICE PERSONAL TRAINING DIFFERENT TO OTHER PERSONAL TRAINING OPTIONS?
Started and currently run by 25 years-in-the-fitness industry and dare I say veteran – Anthony Gillespie
- All personal training members start with an FMS – functional movement screen so we can assess risk of injury given current assymetries, limited mobility and or stability. We think it’s about quality movement first. We do not want to ‘pile fitness and strength on top of misfunction’, thanks Gray Cook for that! We also run a comprehensive exercise physiology assessment as part of the start up process to know where you are starting from and give us baseline measures from which to celebrate your progress.
- All members are programmed according to needs (that we identify) and wants (that you describe), not a standard program designed by a Franchisor. We are an independent family owned business capable of programming according to individual needs.
- We help you define your goals so you know where you are going and what to expect, we assess your nutritional status and ability to feed yourself well, we perform relevant assessments to you and we put together a sensible training mix based on that, including core, cardio, functional strength and for those wanting more advanced athletic ability – agility, pure strength and power.
- We have a health, fitness and wellness mindset meaning we have a holistic approach because we know it’s not just about lifting weights or running around the block.
- Our own online training and technological accountability tools including The Best Practice Personal Training App and My Zone heart rate monitoring tool available available on IOS and Android.
- Quality trainers only said to be the best personal trainers in Brisbane – with university backgrounds, lots of hands on experience, emotionally intelligent and living fitness and health themselves as a life time career. Down to earth and friendly!