6 Week Challenge
Nov 10 - Dec 17, 2020
10 people only
Last chance to make some great changes as the year comes to a close
Dorrington Park Ashgrove. Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays 545am to 6.30am. Monday night 7pm Zoom Nutrition.....
Practicing Covid Safety Guidelines as described by the QLD Government and Fitness Industry of Australia
FINISH 2020 ON A POSITIVE NOTE!
It's been a tough year. Why not join a crew with a common goal and enjoy training in the outdoors, safely whilst simultaneously working on improving your eating approach as we head in to Christmas.THE GOAL IS TO FINISH THIS THING FEELING BETTER BUT LOOKING A LITTLE BETTER WONT HURT EITHER!
GET YOUR MOJO BACK!
Not everyone in the challenge wants or even needs to lose 6 or more kilos. Some come just to learn how to eat or exercise better and then a lot stay for the long term benefits of an ongoing support and accountability system so they can keep the fitness gig going for the rest of their life.
Dom Harper, 45
"I could have done this without Anthony and the team but....I WOULDN'T have if you know what I mean?"
"Someone is expecting me to be there which makes a big difference to me actually doing it!"
Owner Access Alarms
"After having our first baby this was a great push for me to get back in to my exercise"
WHAT DO YOU GET IN THE 6 WEEK CHALLENGE?
- YOU GET ME THIS TIMEI'll dust off the coaching cap and I'll be there each morning carting all the equipment needed in my van, putting it in place, music ready to go and looking forward to seeing your smiling faces :)
- SMALL GROUP SESSIONS 3 Sessions per week for 6 weeks. 545am to 6.30am in New Farm Park by the water. Should be lovely!
- Nutrition guidelines, education and daily accountability using our UNIQUE APP
- WEEKLY WORKSHOP on various components of getting set up to eat well for the rest of your life. Zoom meetings Monday night 7pm
- PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP where we will share information and you will receive encouragement from the like minded group
- Expert instruction in how to perform exercises SAFELY. This is not bootcamp craziness just solid training principles
- AND A T-SHIRT..... Let's not forget the T-shirt!
WHAT RESULT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM THE 6 WEEK CHALLENGE?
- FEELING BETTER FROM DAY 1. When training is done right, you should feel energised after it, not exhausted
- The bigest result you can expect is a LIFE TIME HABIT off the back of this challenge
- You can expect FAT LOSSS and you will see weight come off the scales. Some former 6 week challengers have lost up to 12kg. It will all come down to how well you apply your nutrition approach
- From the support of the community, you are highly likely to make some new FRIENDS